Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally she's here..

Hana Tajima..?
Siapa die..? Artis? Pelakon? Penyanyi? Pensyarah? Polis? Bla Bla Bla..
Here something about her...

Hana-Tajima Simpson ini merupakan anak kacukan Japanese (daddy) dan English (mummy). dan yang paling penting agamanya adalah Islam seorang muslim yang menjadi 'Fashion Designer'! (Wow..!). now die mempunyai company sendiri maysaa.com  . She's kinda successful businesswoman at young age *_*

Fakta-fakta Hana Tajima-Simpson:

"One of the first things I did when I became Muslim was to donate all my ‘un-Islamic’ clothes to my little sister, well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Four years later and a fair few of those items have slipped back into my wardrobe along with other things I thought I’d never be able to wear. Don’t get me wrong, I love my simple abayas but this blog is for those days when you feel like stepping out in something a little different.

Being a Muslimah in a western country can be a bit daunting especially when it comes to the stares! I wanted to create something that would help Muslimah’s everywhere keep motivated." - Hana Tajima.


On 13 December 2010 ade fashion show  maysaa.com.. InsyaAllah klu ade masa sempat pergi.. ( Excited sbb bukan senang che Hana tu dtg sini )


Damn Gorgeous isn't she..? My Muslimah fashion Idol *_^



Yeah.. She awesome superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb....

BUT NOT LEAST



She's yuna bestie-friend.. No wonderla fashion yuna yg unik itu dtg dr Hana Tajima..! ~  

   
Yeah i'm so in with all this kind of fashion .. Y? Sbb die membina keyakinan diri 
(confident



--That's precious--

No comments:

Post a Comment