Thursday, December 9, 2010

inner...

One day i came up with this point..
  U never feel give up until u die..
           Ha'ah i guess it's pretty right.....
               That's a lot thing to do or had done perhaps..
                    Still be thankful for what i have now...
                         And there is my family including all my sister.. 
                              here always with me...
                                For the sweetest & bitter moments..
                                      I'm strong today & now on because all of your support...
                                         Never feel embarrassed if u had done something wrong.. 
                                               It's just a part 'bitter' mistakes & learn from it..
                                                   Allah S.W.T always be with u dear that's for sure ;)


                                                      
"I'm so thankful for the sweetest moments that happened in my life "

No comments:

Post a Comment